Hi,
we'd like to move stash to a new server first and then upgrade this instance to the newest stash version.
Currently we run Stash v2.4.1 with a mysql database.
I did the steps like described here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH024/Migrating+Stash+to+another+server
but I'm unable to start stash in its "old instance" after that.
Server settings are:
Mysql 5.5.38-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
Ubuntu 14.04
java version "1.7.0_80"
When I run stash with the new database settings set in stash-config.properties file and I do see the stash frontend, it thinks I want to create a fresh installation of stash.
I've set the <stash-home> path correctly in setupenv.sh and use the complete <stash-home> dir from the old server.
On the old server, stash was connected to a JIRA instance. A newer JIRA instance already runs on the same server - in a different version (a newer version) than on the old server. Does that mean something?
~Pascal
//Edit
I have enabled debug logging via <stash-home>/shared/stash-config.properties and restartet STASH. In catalina.out I dont see the verbose debug logging. Where does that happen now?