I have a problem when I create new portfolio plan. No matter what I provide as data sources for the plan none of the epics are present in the plan.
For all the stories in the project, some of the epics are in the same project, some are in a different project.
I've tried:
Pointing the create plan wizard at a board that is confirmed to includes the epics.
Expected Result: I should see the epics with the stories nested under them in the wizard
Result: No epics appear in the plan, but they are all present on the board.
Pointing the create plan wizard at the project and adding a filter that pulls the specific epics in from the other project.
Expected Result: I should see the epics with the stories nested under them in the wizard
Result: No epics appear in the plan, but they are all present on the project and the filter.
Secondary test - complete the wizard for both of the above (assuming it's just the wizard view of the imported issues that is in error)
Expected Result: I should see the epics with the stories nested under them in the plan
Result: No epics appear in the plan.
Secondary test - create an epic in the plan and commit the change
Expected result: after I commit the change of adding one epic to the plan it should appear in both the project and the plan
Result: Epic is created in the project but after commit is no longer present in the plan.