Hi everyone.
I need your help. I am using Confluence for Server side.
I have my different access levels that I can assign to each user, but I have 1 problem.
When I create a document, like :
Document 1
Document 1.1
Document 1.2
Document 1.3
For example when I add a restriction to my parent Document 1 and I say that these users can read the document but can't make changes, then I have to do the same thing one by one of my child documents. The system, shows me that there exists a Legacy from parent document, but I have the impression that it is not working or I don't know how to activate it.
Do you have some experiance ?
I would like to be able to give once a restiction to my parent document and it is automatically applied for child documents. Is it possible ?