I am working with custom security levels within a Issue Security Scheme and i think I may have found a bug in JIRA. I have X amount of different groups and X amount of different security levels that pertain to each one of those groups. This means group A can only see issues with Security Level "None" And Security Level "A" and the same with every other group. I have also created a custom field that allows individual users to be selected. I have called this field "CC". When creating an issue I can set the security level and choose any users in the CC field without a problem and the chosen users can see the issue. The problem is once the issue has been submitted and I try to add users to the CC field, I get an error stating "Users do not have permission to browse issue: X user, Y user" How can they not have permission when I am able to add them on issue creation?