Dear,
In my structure I obtain e.g. Time in status analyzing = 32w 5d 14h 46mWhen I export this to Excel I get 5510:38Does anyone know how the 32w 5d 14h 46m is converted ? Thanks in advance!
Hello @Alex Agn ,
Based on another post you made, I believe you are referring to a Structure column, Time in Status.
The way it is calculated is in Calendar Hours.
24hr((32w * 7days)+5d)+14hr = 5510
I hope this helps.
Best,David
Hello @Alex Agn
Can you clarify which add-on do you use?
@Lucy Warner_SaaSJet
I'm not using any add-on.
"Time in status" is also a default column/formula in Jira.
It just requests you to fill in the "Status" and provides you the duration..
And to export, I just used the regular export function you have on the right upper corner of the structure screen.
This is exactly what I was looking for!
Many, many thanks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.