Hi,
Is it possible to add such fields to screens as well?
Hi Adrian.
It is not possible to add Tempo Worklog Attribute on JIRA Screens, they are only added to the Tempo Log work screen. The log work field you added to the "close issue screen" is the JIRA log work field, but not the Tempo log work field. Those two are separate fields, even though the JIRA log work entry ends up in Tempo.
I hope this explains.
Hello Sandra,
Thanks for the fast answer. Would be nice if Tempo would/could support these dialogs somewhen.
Hi Sandra,
How do we validate a user logged work before resolving/closing a ticket? I want that mandatory that work is logged before the ticket is resolved. I wanted to do that by adding a validator in the workflow transition and couldnot figure out which fields I should select.
Hi Mehmet.
If you want log work to be mandatory, how will you solve duplicate issues or issues that are created by accident and need to be closed without logging work?
This is not possible within Tempo and I don't know about a field in JIRA to do this.
If you can create a custom field based on work ratio or something similar, then the JIRA Suite Utility plugin might help.
Hi Adrian and Mehmet
Here is a request for this feature within our support system: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-665. If you wish to see this issue go forward, please vote and comment on it.
Best regards,
Heiða Dóra
Tempo Team
That link shows as private for me. Is this still a feature on your radar and is there somewhere else I can go to vote on it?
Also shows private for me.
It seems they no longer make public their issue tracker. I've dealt with Tempo on other bugs/feature requests and have been told there's no way for me to track the issue.
Here's the link to the idea to vote/comment on in the new Idea Portal for Tempo (not tracking bugs there, only ideas/feature requests).
https://ideas.tempo.io/ideas/T-I-358
More info on the Idea Portal here: https://www.tempo.io/idea-portal
Carolyn
Tempo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.