This would be a very powerful view to have on my team's dashboards, and would save them significant amounts of time from looking at the Sprint report each week to see what has been added.
IssueAddedAfterSprintStart.png
OK, I've updated Script Runner to version 3.0.10 (JIRA version 6.3.5, JIRA Agile v6.6.0) verified it in my Stage environment, will upgrade production at my next release. Appreciate your help.
Where do you see that message? Can you provide the full JQL?
JQL: issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("ECS", "330") I see that error message on the Issue Navigator page when searching for issues.
Added a screen shot to the original issue.
What versions of Script Runner, JIRA, and JIRA Agile do you have?
Script Runner - 2.1.17 JIRA - 6.2.5 JIRA Agile - 6.5.0
It probably wasn't in 2.1.17... IIRC. If you are on jira 6.2 you can upgrade to SR 3... https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Upgrading+to+3.0#Upgradingto3.0-MarketplaceCompatibility-isitcompatiblewithJIRA6.2?
I had the same problem and executed the function while tailing the JIRA app logs and found an error stating to disable then re-enable the Script Runner plugin. After doing so the function began to work as expected.
I have 3.1.4 version of Script runner and I keep getting the below error whe I try to execute the function
Failed to validate jqlFunction 'addedAfterSprintStart', possibly plugin supplying it had thrown exception. Check the logs
I have just installed the Add on .Do I have to do something else to make it work? I tried disabling and enabling the add on, that did not work
My Issue function is also not working.Please help !!
I don't think 3.1.4 has that function in it. You'll need a later version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.