I'm trying out Confluence 4 to see if the new editor is indeed less buggy than the previous.
I used to have bullet lists with code blocks in some bullits (to detail steps to take, for example an SQL query)
Any page that I haven't edited in the 4.0 editor display fine, but if I edit a bullit with a code block it will indent to the left, no clicking on left/right in the menu bar will line-up the block as it used to be.
The screenshot shows my issue in editing mode, the top code block is neatly positioned beneath the text, the bottom one I accidentally edited and now I can't get it back to where I want it. It's not just misaligned in editing mode but also when viewing the page.
Can I align code blocks in a bullit list like I used to do in Confluence 3.x ?
