Hi,
I'm trying to setup a specific structure in which we have different projects with regular stories and a Jira projectX with only features.
In our operational context, it's mandatory to have 4 specific stories always linked to the ProjectX.feature via the Realized by relation.
And I want to be able to follow-up the existence of the 4 stories.
Some context will make it more clear:
I'm having Jira projects projectA, projectB and projectC with regular stories.
And a Jira projectX with only features (~Portfolio project).
Features in ProjectX are REALIZED BY StoriesProjectA, StoriesProjectB & StoriesProjectC.
My structure should display the following hierarchy:
FEATURE1-PROJECTX
--->Is Realized by: Story1ProjectA
--->Is Realized by: Story2ProjectC
--->Is Realized by: Story3ProjectB
--->Is Realized by: Story3ProjectB
FEATURE2-PROJECTX
--->Is Realized by: Story1ProjectC
--->Is Realized by: Story2ProjectB
--->Is Realized by: Story3ProjectC
--->Is Realized by: Story3ProjectB
FEATURE3-PROJECTX
--> No - Is Realized by: Story
Currently my structure automation looks like this:
2nd: Group each issue under issue that is Realized by it
1st: My insert JQL query= Project in (projectA,projectB,projectC) and issuetype(story)
This provides me a structure with 2 problems:
I do get the above hierarchy but,
1. without the FEATURES-PROJECTX with no REALIZED BY relation
2. I'm not able to add " GROUP BY" -> STATUS: This results in grouping by the STORY Status.
Does anyone know how to solve my above 2 issues ?
Many thanks!