Hi,
As of recently our gantt charts have completely disappeared from the page where they used to be shown. Nobody has touched the configuration of the Gantt chart. We have a few other AddOns running in our JIRA instance but we fail to see how that would affect the Gantt charts. I'll attach a list of installed AddOns as well as a picture of what's missing.
- Draw.io JIRA plugin
- HipChat for JIRA
- JIRA iCalendar Plugin
- Analytics CLient Plugin
- Atlassian Chaperone
- Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager Plugin
- Bitbucket Importer Plugin for JIM
- Component Sync for Atlassian JIRA
- FishEye Plugin
- Hide Time Tracking for JIRA
- HipChat Core Plugin
- JIRA Agile
- JIRA Gantt-Chart plugin
- JIRA Importers Plugin
- JIRA Working Hours Plugin
- System Plugin: Tempo Core
- Tempo Folio
- Version Sync for Atlassian JIRA
Above is all our installed plugins. Below you will see what's being shown on the project pages for Gantt Chart.
Gannt_issues.PNG
I sincerely hope you can help me in this regard. I have tried disabling the AddOn, restart the JIRA instance and then reactivating the AddOn again. To no avail unfortunately.
Kind regards
Daniel