when looking for sata drive or NVME M2 on uboot mmc list doesn't show sata drive only the ssd with the ubuntu core on it and a device where the os boot but it's not the sata or M2 (it appears it is a disk of at least 60GB) do you know what command I can use to list sata drive? I try nvme and mmc. After booting I try lsblk but no /dev/sda.
You are asking in the wrong place, we are here to talk about Atlassian stuff, not installing operating systems.
you don't provide other way to ask that question dude
beside the manufacturer website redirect on that website
And an operating system is installing on the eMMC storage but I'm not able to find the sata drive so if LX2 manufacturer is part of altlassian community it deals with the hardware product so the question in that way is suitable for the community.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.