Hello Team,
I have created a Calendar for my team, set up Event Reminder but unable to get Notifications when any event occur. Any suggestion?
BR,
Vivek
@Vivek Sharma Welcome to the Atlassian community
Are you following the directions laid out in the KB? https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-reminders-to-events/ Are you sure it is not going to junk? Is it happing to you or multiple people?
Thanks @Brant Schroeder for the response.
We are using Data Center version of confluence (7.13.8) not cloud. Though i have followed https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-reminders-to-events/ as you suggested but no luck. I am using Mac FYI
Is the same feature not available in Data Center Version?
@Vivek Sharma Sorry about that. Yes server does provide reminders. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/reminders-1044780420.html It should not matter what platform you are on. What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser to see if that makes a difference?
@Brant Schroeder I am using chrome. I will try with other browsers but was wandering if there are any system or applications settings which might stop the reminders to get through.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.