Hi all,
I struggle with the following issue when importing data in assets from a postgres db.
I can't manage to import references to an inherited object type.
My scheme tree:
- Abstract Objecttype "All OL"
- child objecttype "OL1"
- child objecttype "OL2" (Attribute should be "Parent OL" = OL1)
- child objecttype "OL3" (Attribute should be "Parent OL" = OL2)
"All OL" has an attribute "ParentOL" as object reference to "All OL" (checked option "include all children") .
My issue:
I have three different import configurations for each child one. Each child has a parentol in the database, which I want to see in the Parent OL.
The object mapping to the attribute in the import configuration looks like this:
Datalocator = parentol | Assets Attribute -> ParentOL | Object mapping AQL ->"OL ID" = ${parentol}
I tried it with a normal attribute that just refrences to the "parent ol" directly and not uses the inherited objecttype and that works well.
Anyone an idea what I do wrong? Or is it not working at all?
I solved it with an automation and a script, but I want to understand why it's not working.
Cheers,
Leonie