When my workload in Jira Work Management gets overwhelmed with Tasks that I had hoped to start today/this week, I use drag and drop in the Timeline to 'groom' my task list - moving some Tasks forward to start next week/sometime in the future .

This works well for Tasks that have both a Start Date and a Due Date, because I can filter the Timeline by Start Date and Due Date to filter out Tasks that start in the future and so view only the Tasks I need to review.

The same approach doesn't work well for tasks that only have a Start Date but no Due Date, because I cannot filter the Timeline by Start Date only.

It may be good practice for Tasks to have a Due Date, but populating the field gives me yet another field to review / refresh / keep up to date as my priorities change - I therefore have many Tasks for which Due Date is not populated; only the Start Date is populated.
User story for what I want to achieve:
Story: Change Start Date of many Tasks when the Tasks do not have a Due Date
As a user
I can filter the Timeline in Jira Work Management by Start Date without specifying a Due Date in the filter
So that I can use drag and drop to quickly and easily alter the Start Date of many Tasks that do not have the Due Date field populated
Q1) Could you add a feature request for my Story to the Product Roadmap please?
Q2) What do you recommend as a workaround in the meanwhile as the most efficient way to "Change Start Date of many Tasks when the Tasks do not have a Due Date"