I can upgrade our instance from 4.2.2 to 4.17.1 with no problem. I run into Database issues when I go from 4.17.1 to 4.18.2. Ultimately, I want to get to 4.22.6, because that it the first version that will support the new Microsoft authentication.
Hi @Applied Minds
What is the database issue ? What is your database and version ? Do you have other application than JSM ? (JIRA Software)
Regards
We also use Confluence. I'll check with my SysAdmin for the specific DB issue information.
This is the error after a Jira Software upgrade from 8.17.1 to 8.22.6. I get the same error when I try to go to 8.18.2. This server is also running "Service Management" I have another server that I will need to upgrade that runs "Confluence"
The database type in your dbconfig.xml is set up to MySQL 5.7 and your MySQL version is different. Consider using MySQL 5.7 database type insteadSee our documentation for more information on changing database type.
dbconfig.xml
Learn more
I have to admit that I inherited this application. I do not have previous experience with it. I have tried to follow some of the articles related to this issue, but I feel that I do not have the necessary base knowledge to interpret what they suggest I do.
[root@colo-jira-test ~]# mysql --versionmysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.26, for Linux (x86_64) using EditLine wrapper
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.