Hi ,
I m developing a sample Active Object plugin ,Regarding this I configure the pom.xml file as follows
(jira version 5.0 )
I got the Build error ( Error building POM (may not be this project's POM)), i m confusing where the mistake has been done
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
<br< a="">> <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<groupId>com.atlassian.tutorial.ao.todo</groupId>
<artifactId>aotodo</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>
<organization>
<name>Example Company</name>
<url>http://www.example.com/</url>
</organization>
<name>aotodo</name>
<description>This is the com.atlassian.tutorial.ao.todo:aotodo plugin for Atlassian Refapp.</description>
<packaging>atlassian-plugin</packaging>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>junit</groupId>
<artifactId>junit</artifactId>
<version>4.6</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
<artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
<version>2.4</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.activeobjects</groupId>
<artifactId>activeobjects-plugin</artifactId>
<version>0.19.7</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<!-- SAL, the Active Objects plugin uses SAL's API for transactions -->
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.sal</groupId>
<artifactId>sal-api</artifactId>
<version>2.4.1</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<!-- Google Collections, useful utilities for manipulating collections -->
<dependency>
<groupId>com.google.collections</groupId>
<artifactId>google-collections</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<!-- We're going to write a simple servlet -->
<dependency>
<groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
<artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
<version>2.4</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
<dependencyManagement>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.refapp</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-platform</artifactId>
<version>${refapp.version}</version>
<type>pom</type>
<scope>import</scope>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
</dependencyManagement>
<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>com.atlassian.maven.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-refapp-plugin</artifactId>
<version>3.11</version>
<extensions>true</extensions>
<configuration>
<pluginArtifacts>
<pluginArtifact>
<groupId>com.atlassian.activeobjects</groupId>
<artifactId>activeobjects-plugin</artifactId>
<version>0.19.7</version>
</pluginArtifact>
<pluginArtifact>
<groupId>com.atlassian.activeobjects</groupId>
<artifactId>activeobjects-refapp-spi</artifactId>
<version>0.19.7</version>
</pluginArtifact>
</pluginArtifacts>
<productVersion>2.12.0</productVersion>
</configuration>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
<configuration>
<source>1.6</source>
<target>1.6</target>
</configuration>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>
<properties>
<refapp.version>2.12.0</refapp.version>
<amps.version>3.11</amps.version>
</properties>
</project>