Hello,
it's the first time I am working with Assets read-only fields and I am completely lost on the configuration (even after reading thought the documentation).
I have the following case:
4 Levels with objects that are referring to each other. So for example one object in RCSM-Lrvel 3 refers to exactly 1 object in RCSM-level 2 which refers to one object in RCSM-Level 1. However an object in RCSM-Level 1 may be a property of several other objects in RCSM-Level 2.
How do I need to configure the readonly Insight (Assets) custom field?
Target state: the Jira user selects the RCSM-Level 3 from an Insight field --> and the two read-only fields for Level 2 and 1 are then automatically filled with the according values from RCSM-Level 2 and RCSM-Level 1.
- RCSM-Level 3 has this attribute: RCSM-Level 2 --> object: RCSM-Level 2
- RCSM-Level 2 has this attribute: RCSM-Level 1 --> object: RCSM-Level 1
Best regards
Rebecca

