Hello Everyone,
I'm in need of someone's help here please?
So, I'm new to the administration on the server side and I'm in a situation where I need to renew the SSL certificates in coming 2 days as they are getting expired. I heard that this is not a complicated task and can be done within few minutes. But, as I've informed earlier, I'm totally new to this and I can't deny the work assigned to me, so somehow, I need to accomplish this task.
I've gone through some the topics like Running Jira applications over SSL or HTTPS | Administering Jira applications Data Center and Server 9.6 | Atlassian Documentation but, none of them are giving me a straightforward step on how to do it.
If someone please let me know in a detailed step-by-step on how I can get the certificates renewed/installed, I'll be so grateful.
Some details about my Jira setup
Env - DC(2 nodes)
SSL configuration- DEFAULT - Direct connector with no proxy for unproxied access to Jira - Nginx Proxy Connector with https scheme
Please do let me know if any further information is needed.
Thanks in advance,
Cheer!!