I am using Bamboo and Bitbucket for Chef cookbook development. I have each cookbook in its own repository under a single project in Bitbucket Server. I have currently about 25 cookbooks with more planned but the problem I'm going to run into is having to specify a build plan for every single cookbook, along with a corresponding deployment plan. As this project matures, I see this becoming a confusing mess.
I want to know if it's possible to have Bitbucket call the build plan upon commit to a specific repository and provide Bamboo with the repository name that was modified. I have the full application link between Bamboo and Bitbucket Server. I have tried configuring this, but whenever I specify Bitbucket as my source countrol, I'm forced to choose a repository (Linked repository).
Does anyone know how to configure this type of scenario? Switching to a monolithic repository or otherwise combining all cookbooks into a single repository is out of the question.