Hello Guys,
I'm quite new to the community and discovering more and more the fantastic tool that is Trello.
I'm having a problem I can't seem to solve : I work a lot with checklist, and create MANUALLY cards from it. When I do so, the created card has as a due date the due date of the checklist item it comes from :


I wanted to automize this process with buttler and found the function to do so :
<when an item is added to a checklist, convert the item to a linked card in list "test">
But when I do so, the AUTOMATED created card is well linked but does not have any due date. It doesn't retain the date information contained in the checklist :


Is there a way to carry this information over the automated-linked card? I've tried to use the lookup/found function : it works well to carry some text content but I don't know how to carry a Due Date of a checklist ITEM to a CARD Due date.
It's driving me crazy, there must be a way 
Thanks a lot !
Regards,
A.RABIEY