I am trying to get our JSM Customers to be able to see the OpsGenie on-call schedule, but haven't figured out how to make this work.
I have subscribed a shared Outlook calendar to OpsGenie, and the OpsGenie information shows on that calendar (IT Help Desk) for this user. If the IT Help Desk calendar is shared to the rest of the company, the subscribed events from OpsGenie do not show.
In the past we maintained the on-call schedule in a Confluence spreadsheet that most of the company had access to, but we want to keep only one source of truth that everyone can view.
Ideally, the on-call schedule would be available from the JSM Portal (even if it had to be an announcement that contained a link to it), but I can't figure out how to get that to work either.
Has anyone come up with a good way to make this schedule visible to everyone who uses JSM and not just the licensed OpsGenie agents?