Hi!
How do I set up a customfield to display only month from other customfield best in format 09/2016?
And second question:
How do I set up a customfield that will show date(month) of last transition to particular status?
Hi,
since this is not a standard display format for dates in JIRA, you need to create a Calculated Text field that will contain the string representation of the date in the format you want. Note however that this will not work well for sorting (you'll need to sort on the original field instead).
The formula of the calculated text field will be something like:
@Formula: value = issue.get("customfield"); if (value==null) return null; df = new java.text.SimpleDateFormat("MM/yyyy"); return df.format(value); -->
where customfield is the name of the date field you want to format (see https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/display/KB/Using+issue.get%28%3Cfield_name%3E%29+in+scripts).
As for your second question, you first create a "Transition Date/time" field (see https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JMCF/overview) which you then use in a calculated text field as above.
David
Thanks David.
What do I enter as customfield? Name or ID?
Both will work, as stated in the documentation.
hi, David,
can I know how to do the calculation to add date ?
My calculated date time field formula as
@Formula:(issue.get("customfield_10805") == null ? null : issue.get("customfield_10805")-60) -->
@ format: DATE -->
It doesn't work. it only work ; it only work w/o calculation ( exclude -60.
Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.