Hi,
I need (e.g.) the pages created for the whole HR team (label: team_hr) to be seen by people who look for documents related to a team that belongs the HR Dpt (label: team_payroll).
I will ask the writers of the space to put the most precise labels on the page (in this case team_payroll). And if a writer writes a page that apply to the whole HR Dpt, he will set a team_hr label.
So I want that the user who looks for pages labelled team_payroll gets also the pages labelled team_hr.
It would be nonsense to ask the writer who is writing a page for the payroll team to set a team_hr label, because then, the other teams in the HR Dpt (say the legal team) would also get pages that are irrelevant to them.
I may set pages with the hierarchy that I want for "something" that could use that reference page to provide the expected results. I could even script the hierarchy in a Comala Document Management workflow with {trigger} macros (although it would be hard to maintain).
Maybe there in something in CQL or SQL to use but if so, I will need your help to make the search (based on labels OR on page properties) efficient.
I hope I made it understandable. If not, just ask, I will give any detail you need.
My environnement : Confluence Data Center 7.19.4