Steps to reproduce:
Step 1 : Go to Custom field page
Step 2 : Create custom field (type as Icon Single Select)
Step 3 : Edit Options
Step 4 : Add Imoji
Getting error : Cannot attach file star.png: Unknown server error.
Hi @SyedAhmedKabeer
Did you check the log files? What error do they produce?
@Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Thanks for your reply.
I got the below error
[com.atlassian.jira.plugin.icon.ProjectIconTypePolicy] Could not map null to a project.
I've tried to create a normal single select field with emojis and it worked just fine. I would assume that you are using an app with a custom field type, correct? In that case I would advise you to contact directly the vendor of this app.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Icon single select is JIRA field or External plugin field?
If you use window you can use "Windown + ." Single select field
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.