I would like to check if there is a way to get the index number of a certain comment. I'm trying to use the iterateandprint function to print all the comments in DESC fashion. However, I also want to print the index number of a certain comment to use as an Update #.
This is what I used:
updatedDetails2=[entry.updatedDetails.sort(timestamp DESC).iterateAndPrint(<strong>Update [entry.content.asLength] - [entry.timestamp.formatDate]:</strong> [entry.content]<br><br>).renderAsHtml]
I'm trying to replace this [entry.content.asLength] to the index # of the comment. I have not found anything that works yet since Length counts the length of the text of the content and not the index #.
This one works [entry.updatedDetails.asLength] but only outside the iterateandprint function so it only returns the number of comments. e.g. 3 if there are currently 3 comments.
I'm trying to display all Updates in a comment so it prints like this:
Update 3 - Feb 15, 2023 02:46: Text
Update 2 - Feb 16, 2023 22:44: Text
Update 1 - Feb 16, 2023 22:42: Text
So the the sequence in the Update number is what I'm trying to retrieve via the index # of the comment field. So far I have not found any Virtual function in confiform that will help me retrieve the Index number of the comment.
I hope my question makes sense.