Hello Atlassian Community,
I'm working now to install Confluence and JIRA with DATA CENTER mode (Cluster mode) and trying to use gMSA accounts, do you know please if JIRA and Confluence support using gMSA accounts ?
Best regards,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I think you might need to explain what the Global System for Mobile Communications has to do with installing server software?
Hello Nic,
First thank you for your feedback
gMSA it's MICROSOFT Group Managed Service Accounts (https://learn.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-server/security/group-managed-service-accounts/group-managed-service-accounts-overview)
Thanks for the explanation, it's really appreciated (you won't believe how many questions we get that don't bother to explain stuff!)
The next question is what app you have found to act as an identity provider on top of MS accounts?
Thank's
I need to run Jira service (where Jira will be our Identity provider on this platform) with gMSA accounts instead of classic service account, while knowing that Jira service know is running with network local account
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.