I have a team created in Atlas, but when I click on the Contributors "+" to add the team or members individually no one is added after selecting the team or users and clicking DONE.
Hi, @Chris Billiau , thanks for your feedback. I wasn't able to reproduce this issue. If its possible, could you please share a video or screenshots of this happening? Thanks!
I get the same result. How do you add a team to a project
@Chris Billiau If you are using Jira's native "Team" field to store the Teams (names). When you type in a string - the field should automatically pull the matching results. I am able to add a Team and thus all the users within the team to an Atlas Project. Do you have existing teams in Jira?
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.