Dear community,
I am setting up a structure in Jira that reflects activities to be managed in a project with the target to integrate various systems to a SAP system that will be build up.
I decided to have one overall Epic.
Below this Epic I have created again Epics that reflect an integration of one system to the SAP system
These epics are child of the overall epic.
Below of those epics (that reflect a single integration) I have created stories that reflect analysis phase, design phase, implementation phase, ....
And below of those stories I have created tasks that reflect single tasks to be done in these phases like analysis phase or design phase.
And in some of those tasks there are sub tasks.
I will be able to maintan a start date in stories (project phases) and tasks (tasks within those project phases).
The sub tasks reflect deliverables with only a due date.
Is it possible to use this structure to derive a dynamic project plan within Jira?
When yes, how?
Thanks and best,
Jerome