I want to use lazarus and lazbuild something output.
After I lazbuild project1.lpr ,it output some files(e.g: project1、project1.o...... )
But I don't know how to set my output.
How can I set?
1482742669169.jpg1482742614536.jpg
I'm not sure how useful it is, but I found this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20185268/how-to-remove-warning-link-res-contains-output-sections-did-you-forget-t
apparently its a well known issue; it's even in the pascal faq - http://www.freepascal.org/faq.var#unix-ld219
Hey Claire, I've not had much experience with lazarus/lazbuild, does lazbuild just write founds to the current directory?
Do you have any more details what that error message means?
From your comment ,"did you forget -T?" isn't the point that output failed.
Do the Bitbucket pipeline can output files(e.g: execution file......) and storage somewhere?
it's an open feature request currently: https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/13114/provide-a-way-to-store-view-artifacts
there's some integrations such as our S3 example that might be useful to you
Can S3 storage execution file after finishing pipeline?
I have tried other and it just storage the docs(or text) from pushing ,not execution file after finishing pipeline.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.