Hello!
I would like to have a custom field in the "create screen" that allows the user to choose another user. I would then like to only allow this user to close the issue. I assume this should be done using transition conditions, however, I cannot seem to figure out how to do it. I see the option for " User Is In Group Custom Field", however, I do not want it to be any user in the group; I want the condition to be the specific user. Is this possible? I would like to avoid associating this with groups/roles/etc.
So, my questions are:
1. Can you specifiy a condition equivalent to "User in Custom Field" (not "is in group custom field") when adding a new condition to a transition.
2. I have succesffully added a custom field to the "Create action" screen to allws me to pick a user. Can I have a condition as to which users are included in this field?
Thank you very much,
AB