Hello, I need to represent a progression bar in one of my documentation page, how would I do that please ? Also, do you have already made templates I could use to make my documentation more pleasant to read ?
Hi @Violaine Truck What are you trying to show the progress of?As for templates there are a number available that you can use or modify, there's others available in the marketplace as add-ons and you can write your own to have the pages look exactly the way you would like.
Any progression bar with 2 colors showing visually the progressio
I inserted a screen capture of prgression bars. we want to be able to edit those numbers and forms every month, so an image would not work. we want someting editable
No answer to my problem ???
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.