Want to create a social collaboration tool using Confluence, but cannot go ahead after creating spaces and pages.
There's no question here.
Confluence is a sort of wiki, which means it's already a "social collaberation tool". You need to define what you actually want it to do on top of being a wiki?
I understand Nic that it's already a "social collaboration tool". What I want is to have a social network kind of thing using confluence. But I am not able to go ahed from creating space and pages.
Okay I am going to put it this way.....
I want to build something like Yammer for my company. As confluence is a social collaboration tool, so I thought of using this.
As of now I can only create space and the create pages like home page, blog page and so on. After that I am stuck.
I'm sorry, but that's still not a useful thing to say.
>to have a social network kind of thing using confluence.
Define it - you need to work out what you actually want to do.
>I am not able to go ahed from creating space and pages
But what are you trying to do? What does "go ahead" mean here?
Hi Alok kumar Singh,
If you are interested in a social app, I'd love to recommend you try Microblogging for Confluence.
Microblogging for Confluence allows for a seamless and direct exchange of information with your team directly in the collaboration system.
Just like Twitter and Facebook, a microblog in your own Confluence enables short, spontaneous communication and quick distribution of information without switching context and media - directly in Confluence with all it's comfortable features.
The microblog can be used flexibly for quick communication about a project, a product or within a department. It is also a suitable channel for information that is not relevant to current tasks: status updates about personal availability, communication of ideas that can be discussed and developed in a microblog, suggestions of interesting links or web content, including personal comments, reminders and tips for colleagues and more.
Microblogging for Confluence means less obsolete push emails, instead more visibility of ideas and related exchange, more efficiency in communication, more transparency and more fun!
Best wishes,
Nicki
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.