If you look at https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/database-user-and-group-tables/ it references the CWD_USER table and it has a column called UPDATED_DATE.
Is the updated date the same as the latest login date for a user?
Hi @Benjamin Dains
I think no! Updated date not is the same as the latest login date.
Check this url https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/find-the-last-login-date-for-a-user-in-jira-server-363364638.html
I hope this helps!
@David A is right - the last updated date is the last time data for the account was changed (name, email, etc), it's not a record of any activity.
Thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- & @David A , I'm trying to run the Oracle query but it keeps telling me the view or table doesn't exist and it's erroring out during the select * portion, not exactly sure why.
Nevermind I got it, thanks for the help!
PS anyone doing this, you just need to update the schema in front of the table name to get it going.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.