Hello,
I'm trying to get a handle on how I might use JIRA to manage and track change requests, issues, and projects for our existing individual applications. I'm still pretty new to JIRA, having used it mainly just for issue tracking on a single project.
Would I create a JIRA project for each application? I want to have issue log and backlog that I can track for each app, so it seems like I would need a project for each? I guess I'd like confirmation on that strategy.
On the other hand, it seems like I'll then have lots of projects that I'll need to look at each one in order to get a bigger picture on what's going on. Would there be a way to organize all the activities across multiple projects into say, a single Kanban board, to get a big picture of activities?
Not sure if what I'm searching for exists in way of other terminology or guide/tutorial. Appreciate feedback or direction to existing document.
Cheers.
Eric