I would like to be able to send a confirmation from my Issue Collector when a user submits a ticket. 98% of the people submitting tickets are not JIRA users.
Generally notifications are only being sent to actual users on the instance. You could have a look into the JIRA Enterprise Mail Handler though I can not say with certainty if it provides the functionality you are after in combination with the issue collector. This add-on is not available on JIRA OnDemand.
Thank you I will give it a look. I am new to JIRA and still bumbling my way through it
Would love a quick way to have the system auto-assign through issue collector, or at least send someone on the team an email.
Hi @Terry Chafin,
You can send notifications based on E-mail data from JIRA IssueCollector using our plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.vacom.jirassimo/cloud/overviewJust specify message template and "Email or destination list" like this: {{#issues}}{{issueCollector.email}}{{/issues}}Best,Vladimir Horev
if you select the user as a "Reporter" in the Issue Collector section then that user should be getting an email notification upon every issue being created
Unfortunately, this did not work for us. I was set to the Reporter but did not receive emails.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.