I used Deploy4me to install Confluence on AWS. An t2 medium EC2 instance was created and I can access Confluence without any issues.
The standard Deploy4me install details can be found here - https://deploy4me.com/en/kb/software/confluence/where-what-how.html
Everything looks to be ok with the exception of Collaborative editing. The Status of Synchrony = Error, with the message "The Synchrony service is stopped or has errors" displayed.
I've stopped and started the service, and also increased the heap size to 1GB.
What I am now not sure about is whether or not any additional config is required to get this working.
The contents of the atlassian-synchrony.log file are -
root@52:/var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/logs# vi atlassian-synchrony.log
Running QueryDSL sytem...
{"synchrony":{"message":"synchrony.querydsl.jdbc [info] connection pool test-connection-on-checkin: true idle-connection-test-period: 100 max-idle-time-excess-connections: 100 max-idle-time: 3600","ns":"synchrony.querydsl.jdbc"}}
MLog initialization issue: slf4j found no binding or threatened to use its (dangerously silent) NOPLogger. We consider the slf4j library not found.
MLog clients using log4j logging.
Initializing c3p0-0.9.5.1 [built 16-June-2015 00:06:36 -0700; debug? true; trace: 10]
Unhandled exception
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:433)
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:425)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:223)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:74)
at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioServerSocketChannel.doBind(NioServerSocketChannel.java:125)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.bind(AbstractChannel.java:476)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1021)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeBind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:455)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.bind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:440)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:844)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.bind(AbstractChannel.java:195)
at io.netty.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap$2.run(AbstractBootstrap.java:339)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:370)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:357)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
MLog initialization issue: slf4j found no binding or threatened to use its (dangerously silent) NOPLogger. We consider the slf4j library not found.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?