So i have a 3 level hierarchy in my development environment, where there is an external project call CLIENT, which then get a clone internally for the developer to work on, lets call it DEV. Those 2 tickets have ticket type as "bug" For testers, we want them to create a ticket type call "testing" and then linked to that bug internal ticket.
Since we know testers will be creating a lot of testing ticket, our management want to create some sort of report where tehy can see CLIENT-123 has 56 testing ticket, as well as internal development team lead to see that DEV-123 (bug ticket) has 40 out of 56 Testing tickets linked.
I know there is a link plugin out there, but thats not the report I am looking for. If I need to a whole new reporting report, I am fine with that, but I just dont know where to start - liek should i do a gadget or reporting plugin...or something taht just do SQL statement?
Thanks in advance!