iam not able to add new project to the user time sheet in pmo in jira
We don't know what timesheet add-on you are using, but the best bet is to ask your JIRA administrators first, as they may have to do it.
i dont know what add on we are using , may be i guess it might be integrated..
if needed i can add screeshots by that you can identify the add-on used ??
Possibly, if we're familiar with it. There is nothing in the core of JIRA that I think of as a timesheet, although there are reports that show time by issues and project (timesheets to me are user oriented)
how can i add new project in Configure - Timesheet Report.. to view the resources hours
I don't know. I don't know what add-on you are using.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.