As far as I understand it, the process in which a URL is changed automatically while editing a page in confluence when pasting the URL is called Smart Links.
The question I have is, is there a way to recreate this with dynamic data?
I am retrieving table excerpt data from fast jira list JQLs.
The focus of which has to do with the confluence pages linked to these jiras.
I have created a desired table through various pivot tables and table transformers with the data retrieved from table excerpt inclusions.
The specific thing I wish to do is automatically generate the page names of the confluence pages, much like smart links does when pasting the URL into a confluence page.
Is there a way to do this through table transformation or another method?
I have been able to create hyperlinks of the Page ID links already using table transformation and I wish to be able to read the page names without clicking the links.
I also am not an administrator user and do not have any funds to get add-ons for confluence.