I need to know the location of theComala workflows I have created for my site is stored in the back-end db or filesystem. Confluence 7.10.0 and Comala DM 6.13.2
Hello @David Pressley
I have confirmed that you opened a ticket with our support team at https://support.comalatech.com
That is the best place to get this kind information as we can help you with your specific use case.
All the best
James
Hello @James Conway
I have a similar question. Should I also open a ticket with your support team?
Specifically: I'm looking to access all of the Document Management workflow state data on a Confluence Space, to then combine with other data for combined display (Tables, JIRA, a BI tool).
Hi @Jonathan Pickrel ,
Thanks for reaching out. Yes, the best place for this information is through our support team, so opening a ticket would be your best bet. Let me know if there's anything else we can do to help!
Jamie Esker, Product Marketing Manager
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.