When creating a new issue/task in Jira, there is a field for "Original Estimate". This field is to plan out the estimated effort to complete the task.
In Tempo, I have the ability to "Plan Time" by doing the same thing i did before when I created the task; I can estimate the amount of effort it will take me to compelte the task.
My question is how do I have the two fields communicate with each other? The issue i run into is when i start to log my work. When i begin to log work, the time is not subtracted from the original estimate on the main tempo timesheet screen but only subtracts from the plan time that i put in tempo. Further on the tempo timesheet page it does not show the planned time that was entered when i orignally put the estimate when creating the task.
can someone help me integrate the original estimate with tempo? is this possible?