Hi!
I am using Confluence which is linked to my Jira instance, but have a use case for requiring a "voting mechanism" for stakeholders.
The desired end state is attached, where column "A" is automated from Jira intakes (using Labels to automate the workflow from the intake creator, to Jira, to Confluence). This field would be the "Summary" field from a Jira issue.
Columns B - E I have build out and figured out already. The reason why I am using the "Table Spreadsheet" macro is because we require the voters (people 1 - 3) to vote using a pre-set list of prioritization methodology (this is created via Data Validation in the spreadsheet).
The reason why I am seeking to link column A to the spreadsheet is because currently when a new intake is submitted, I need to update the spreadsheet manually with the Summary field from Jira which adds an element of human error. And further down the line, we may want to link other Jira fields to the spreadsheet, so I am seeking a long term sustainable solution.
Is this possible to do? Thank you!!
