I have a Jira automation that has quite a few else's within an If/Else block. Occasionally there's a field that doesn't get populated so one of the calculations within it throws an error. I'd like to wrap the entire existing If/Else under a new If/Else that has a check for the value being missing:
IF <value> not empty, THEN <all existing code> ELSE <do something else>
I can add the new If/Else, but when I try to drag the existing If/Else block under the new one, it won't let me. I can drag and drop each individual Then block, but would need to recreate all the If logic through copy/paste plus individually drag all the actions under the right Else/If section. Pain in the behind!
Is there a way to add the new If/Else block and move all the existing logic under it without recreating it?
Alternatively if there's a way to exit the automation under a condition (IF <value> is empty then exit) that would work, but not ideal.