I'm new to JIRA and Confluence and trying to figure out how I can best use the system. I'll hopefully be on cloud some point later this year but currently on server.
I work in a role across a number of project teams where I need to identify different tasks/issues and then push for some to take priority. I'm not directly involved in the work going on so all I'm able to do is add a label to the JIRA tickets of the things I'm interested in, and not interfere with the status or any other parts.
What I'm looking to do is get together all the tickets I've labelled and be able to sort them into groups for ones to ones to watch, ones to actively drive now and ones to come back to later. Is there a way to have tickets in a "swin-lane" format where I can move them around, independent to the information on the ticket?
So far the best I've got is having links to the tickets in a separate teams kanban board.
Any help is much appreciated, thanks.