I have deleted a question I am not longer interested in, but it still appears under my activities, even the link does not work.
image2014-11-8 16:43:13.pngo
Is it because the number is still there: 9878994 ?
But the latest action was not updating but deleting the question:
image2014-11-8 16:48:39.png
Hi Jose,
It is possible that your Confluence indexes was not properly rebuilt after the question was removed. I would suggest you to rebuilt the indexes from scatch and check if the issue persist.
Feel free to contact us in the support channel http://support.atlassian.com/ if the issue persist.
Regards,
Jing Hwa
Thanks, Jing. I am not using an own Confluence server, and was talking about the server here in answers.atlassian.com.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Do you still see the deleted question from your activity? Please do let me know if that is the case so I can report to our site administrator regarding this matter.
Hi Jing, no problem. Now it seems to be OK.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.