I have seen several posts going a few years back requesting this feature to be added, and still there is no solution. Is there an update on this feature?
Hi @Juan Carlos Toro,If your company uses our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, you may use its Table Transformer macro to set width of the Page Properties Report macro columns.Please, check this part of our documentation (navigate to the “Changing column width” section).
This appears to still be an outstanding issue! You can add your vote to this ticket with Atlassian.
I tried Table Transformer. But this only seems to work on a table created directly by the user in the Confluence page. It does not seem to apply to tables automatically generated by a Page Property Report macro.
Hi @Juan Carlos Toro,For me everything works just fine:SELECT *,FORMATWIKI("{cell:width=400px}" + T1.'Company name' + "{cell}") AS 'Company name'FROM T*As you can see, the second column bacame really wide after the transformation. So, please check your SQL query once more: maybe there are any typos or smth.
Hi @Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_ ... Thanks a lot for your assistance. I did follow your latest instructions, and was able to modify the column width.
What would the SQL query be if I wanted to define the width of 2 (or more) columns?
Thanks in advance.
JC
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.