- Using Confluence 5.5.3, Documentation Theme.
I am trying to export a Confluence page from the page level (Tools > PDF Export) not from Space Operations.
I used the documentation provided on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Customising+Exports+to+PDF
I have been trying multiple settings at the space level (not global) to use both PDF Layout and PDF Stylesheet together, to customize my title, header and footer, but nothing works.
The only way I was able to add something to the header and the footer was to add content (using the "content" parameter) to the PDF Stylesheet, and leave the PDF Layout totally empty.
Here is what works so far. Content under the PDF Style sheet (at the space level).
----------------------------------------------------
@page
{
margin: 0.5in;
padding: 1em;
@top-center
{ background-image: url(download/attachments/27886202/MO-Logo-Tag-WB-small.gif?api=v2); background-size: 100px; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:center center; page-break-inside: avoid; }
@bottom-left
{ content: "<<ProjectName>> Phase <<Phase #>> Monthly Status Report - <<Month>> <<Year>>"; font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 8pt; }
@bottom-right
{ content: counter(page) " of " counter(pages); font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 8pt; }
}
I would very much like to be able to use the PDF Layout as well.
------------------------
2. Also, as a side note, if you could help me create a foot note with multiple lines, that would solve my problem. So my question is, how to insert a line break in the footer content.