I want to show a auimeaage to the user after a postfunction.How can I do that?
No. Post-functions are NOT for "judgement", they are for doing things when you have a definite set of validated data.
You should establish if your data CAN be processed in a validator and put the message in there. Or, you need to write some sort of message back into the issue so that when the user lands on the issue view screen, they get told the result
this is not exactly what you are looking for but it will help you
https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Displaying+Content+in+a+Dialog+in+JIRA
I have a judgement in the postfunction.if it is false then I pop this message.Can any method to implement it?
but I need do somthing when click “close” or“reopen” in a postfunction。 And thenreturn a message to the user according the result of the doing things.
As Bob says, you don't do this in a post-function.
If you click "close", you do one thing to the issue. If you click "reopen", you are doing something else. They go through different routes in the workflow, and that means you can put different post-functions on them to do different things. The decision about where a transition lands is made well before you reach a post function, that's too late for user interaction.
If your post-functions need to capture data and report back to the user, that's fine - they should write their information on to the issue so that results are logged.
Listen to what Nic is saying. Post functions can't provide feedback. The transition has already been done, there are no further feedback opportunities. Only validators can give feedback prior to the transition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.