I would like to add a section to the dashboard showing certain blogposts, or eg the 10 lastest posts of 1 blog of a space named "news" where all people can post important or actual information for all others (the 'space blog' in v5).
I know that there are some workaraounds like building a customised dashboard page and then exchange the 'real' dashboard with the new one, BUT doing so the fav. pages doesn't work any more / look like it does on the originy dashboard. in this case there would be no possibility to show (all) fav. pages (only with the fav. plugin - that's now for free anymore since confluence vers. 5).
so i just need the piece of code that I have to add to the dashboard-code where I can define which blog(posts) I'd like to be shown (and where..)
thanks a lot - that would really be VERY helpful!!