Hello everyone,
I am looking for people interested in an exchange on how to structure your Jira Service Management portal well for internal IT. If you are using JSM in a large enterprise with internal IT, ideally internationally, and would like to chat, please get in touch.
I will be at the Unleash event in Berlin this week (9 February) in case you're also there and want to meet up in person. Otherwise we could connect online.
In a little more detail, I want to know how many forms (customer request types) and projects you have, if you use the standard out-of-the box portal or add-ons like Refined. I'd also be interested to hear who creates the forms and if/how you do quality control on them to make sure the end user ends up with a simple, easy to understand portal.
We started out with the approach that every resolver team can create their own forms, and this has been great in terms of speed, but has led to a portal that is not great for users: It's hard to find the right form to fill out and there's sometimes a lack of consistency between forms.
PS. We're currently using Jira/JSM Server versions and might move to Data Center.